LAACS™(Left Atrial Appendage Closure System):
A Training and Case Specific Rehearsal Solution for Left atrial appendage closure
LAA Closure Cartridge
LAA Closure Training & Rehearsal
- TEE compatible with our proprietary* ECHOTECH® technology
- Multi-material 3D printed models based on patient’s images
- Lightweight, portable, plug-and-play station
BIOMODEX® LAACS™ (Left Atrial Appendage Closure System) is a solution used for physician education, training, and patient-specific rehearsal.
- Anatomical twin for LAAC (left atrial appendage closure) procedures
- ECHOTECH® is a proprietary technology that models the acoustic properties of the tissues and allows for the visualization of 3D printed anatomical twins using ultrasound (TEE, ICE)
- INVIVOTECH® is a proprietary technology that integrates tissue biomechanics in 3D printed anatomical twins
- Includes inferior and superior vena cava, right and left atriums, fossa ovalis, left upper pulmonary vein, aorta and left atrial appendage
WARNING: BIOMODEX® products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. These products have been designed for training and their safety and effectiveness as medical devices have not been demonstrated.
BIOMODEX® LAACS™ Station has been designed to simulate specific cardiac anatomies for LAA closure procedures. It is intended to be used in non-sterile laboratory environment.
- For use in cathlab
- Femoral approach simulation
- TEE access via simulated esophagus
- ICE compatible via femoral access
- Contrast agent and X-ray compatible
- Compact and portable
CARTRIDGE for LAA Closure: Single use 3D printed anatomical twin extracted from images depicting specific cardiac anatomies.
- Femoral approach via simulated IVC
- TEE probe manipulation
- Image-guided transseptal puncture
- Image-guided device deployment
- Image-guided device tug test
- Controlled injection
ACCESSORIES for Unruptured aneurysm:
- FEMORAL APPROACH: simulates the vena cava pathway from the femoral puncture to the entrance of the right atrium.
- TANK FILLING BAG: aids in pouring tap water into the tank, Volume: 4 liters.
- FLUSH BOX: flushes the liquid out of the tank.
- TANK FLUSH BAG: aids in collecting the liquid from the tank during flushing, when used with Flush Box. Volume: 4 liters.
- FEMORAL MEMBRANES: simulates femoral puncture. Includes three (3) spare membranes.
|Station only||Dimensions||18 x 8 x 5.7 inches / 46 x 20 x 14,5cm|
|Weight||4.8 lb / 2.2 Kg|
|Case with Station and all accessories||Dimensions||21 x 15.7 x 11.6 inches / 53,5 x 40,2 x 29,5cm|
|Weight||24 lb / 11 Kg|
|Average set-up delay||4-6 minutes|
|Anatomy switch delay||30-120 seconds|
|Power supply||Medical 12V DC / 3.34A|