An Ischemic Stroke Training Solution with both Femoral and Radial Access
- Ischemic Stroke Cartridges
- Available in both Invivotech and Clear Cartridge technologies
- Multi-Use Type I/II/III Aortic Arches based on patient 3D rotational angiography
- Right Femoral and Right & Left Radial Access
- Thrombotech Hydrogel Synthetic Clot, Hard, Medium and Soft Textures
- Lightweight, portable, plug-and-play station
BIOMODEX® EVIAS™ Plus (EndoVascular Ischemic & Aneurysm System) is a solution designed for practicing neurovascular interventionalists and fellows for education, training, and patient-specific rehearsal.
- Utilizes FDA cleared and CE marked software for segmentation of 3D RA or CTA
- Invivotech is a proprietary technology that integrates tissue biomechanics in 3D printed anatomical twins
- Clear Cartridge technology enable our biorealistic haptic simulators to be used in and outside of the cath lab
- Anatomical cartridge for ischemic stroke procedures includes vertebral artery access, ICA and distal vasculature of various complexity
- Adjustable Aortic Arch
- Contrast agent and X-ray compatible
- FEMORAL ACCESS TUBE & FLOW CONNECTOR: simulates the artery pathway from the femoral artery to the entrance of the right/left internal carotid artery (ICA) or end of vertebral artery and allows the continuity of the flow circulation.
- ADJUSTABLE STANDARD AORTIC ARCH: simulates the aortic arch pathway with several levels of tortuosity – type I-II-III are represented.
- INTRODUCTION PAD: gives the appropriate angle that you would have at the insertion site of the femoral artery.
- INTRODUCER: simulates the introducer at the femoral artery. TWO (2) 9F introducers are available.
- CLOT INSERTER: Clot Inserter gives the ability to inject the clot at the entrance of the cartridge to perform ischemic procedures.
- THROMBOTECH™ realistic synthetic clot used to simulate thrombectomy procedures.
- DISTAL CLOT FILTER: filter positioned at the distal end of the cartridge to collect dislodged clots during ischemic procedures.
- BIOMODEX® BLOODSIM: powder that, mixed with saline water, gives the same viscosity and density as human blood. Three (3) containers of BIOMODEX® BLOODSIM are supplied with each station purchased.
|Station only||Dimensions||18,5 x 7 x 4 inches / 47 x 18 x 10 cm|
|Weight||5.3 lb / 2.4 Kg|
|Case with Station and all accessories||Dimensions||22 x 12 x 9 inches / 56 x 30 x 23 cm|
Fits for Carry-on
|Weight||17.6 lb / 8 Kg|
|Average set-up delay||2-5 minutes|
|Anatomy switch delay||30-60 seconds|
|Power supply||Medical 24V DC / 2.5A|