A Training and Case Specific Rehearsal Solution for Unruptured Aneurysm
EVIAS Plus Station
Unruptured Aneurysm Cartridge
Unruptured Aneurysm Training & Rehearsal
- Available in both Invivotech and Clear Cartridge technologies
- From CTA and/or 3D rotational angiography to 3D printed model within 5 days
- Lightweight, portable, plug-and-play Station
BIOMODEX® EVIAS™ Plus (EndoVascular Ischemic & Aneurysm System) is a solution designed for practicing neurovascular interventionalists and fellows for education, training, and patient-specific rehearsal.
- Utilizes FDA cleared and CE marked software for segmentation of 3D RA or CTA
- Invivotech is a proprietary technology that integrates tissue biomechanics in 3D printed anatomical twins
- Clear Cartridge technology enable our biorealistic haptic simulators to be used in and outside of the cath lab
- Anatomical twin for intracranial aneurysm procedures includes vertebral artery access, ICA, distal vasculature and aneurysms
- Contrast agent and X-ray compatible
CARTRIDGE for Unruptured aneurysm: single use 3D printed anatomical twin extracted from images showing unruptured aneurysm. Thanks to our proprietary technology INVIVOTECH® It integrates desired mechanical behavior, unlike single material models such as silicone.
- Flow diversion
- Intrasaccular device
- Coil embolization
- Balloon-assisted coiling
- Stent placement
ACCESSORIES for Unruptured aneurysm:
- FEMORAL ACCESS TUBE: simulates the artery pathway from the femoral artery to the entrance of the right/left internal carotid artery (ICA) or end of vertebral artery.
- AORTIC ARCH: simulates the aortic arch pathway with several levels of tortuosity – type I-II-III are represented.
- INTRODUCTION PAD: gives the appropriate angle that you would have at the insertion site at the level of the femoral artery.
- INTRODUCER: simulates the introducer at the femoral artery. Two 9F introducers are available.
- CONNECTOR: gives the ability to place several devices in the system.
- BLOODSIM™: powder that mixed with saline water gives the same viscosity and density of blood. Three shot of BLOODSIM™ are available.
|Station only||Dimensions||18,5 x 7 x 4 inches / 47 x 18 x 10 cm|
|Weight||5.3 lb / 2.4 Kg|
|Case with Station and all accessories||Dimensions||22 x 12 x 9 inches / 56 x 30 x 23 cm|
Fits for Carry-on
|Weight||17.6 lb / 8 Kg|
|Average set-up delay||2-5 minutes|
|Anatomy switch delay||30-60 seconds|
|Power supply||Medical 24V DC / 2.5A|