An Echo-Guided Training Solution for Transseptal Puncture
Using our BIOMODEX® LAACS™ (Left Atrial Appendage Closure System)
Transseptal Puncture Cartridge
Transseptal Puncture Training
- TEE and ICE compatible with our proprietary ECHOTECH® technology
- Multi-material 3D printed model providing realistic haptic feedback
- Single-use Septum and multi-use Frame
- Lightweight, portable, plug-and-play Station
BIOMODEX® Transseptal Puncture Training cartridges are compatible with the LAACS™ station to provide a solution used for physician education and training.
- Anatomical twin for transseptal puncture training
- ECHOTECH® is a proprietary technology that models the acoustic properties of the tissues and allows for the visualization of 3D printed anatomical twins using ultrasound (TEE, ICE)
- INVIVOTECH® is a proprietary technology that integrates tissue biomechanics in 3D printed anatomical twins
- Plug-and-play Septum
- Reusable Frame includes inferior and superior vena cava, right atrium, aorta and mitral annulus
BIOMODEX® Transseptal Puncture Training Solution has been designed to simulate specific cardiac anatomies for transseptal puncture training. It is intended to be used in non-sterile laboratory environment.
- For use in cathlab
- Femoral approach simulation
- TEE access via simulated esophagus
- ICE compatible via femoral access
- Contrast agent and X-ray compatible
- Compact and portable
Cartridges for the Transseptal Puncture Training Solution: Single use 3D printed anatomical twin extracted from images depicting specific cardiac anatomies.
- Femoral approach via simulated IVC
- TEE probe manipulation and X-ray compatible to guide the procedure
- Tenting on fossa ovalis
- Measurement between puncture site and mitral annulus
- Transseptal puncture
Accessories for LAACS™ station compatible with Transseptal Puncture Training Cartridges:
- FEMORAL APPROACH: simulates the vena cava pathway from the femoral puncture to the entrance of the right atrium.
- TANK FILLING BAG: aids in pouring tap water into the tank, Volume: 4 liters.
- FLUSH BOX: flushes the liquid out of the tank.
- TANK FLUSH BAG: aids in collecting the liquid from the tank during flushing, when used with Flush Box. Volume: 4 liters.
- FEMORAL MEMBRANES: simulates femoral puncture. Includes three (3) spare membranes.
|Station only||Dimensions||18 x 8 x 5.7 inches / 46 x 20 x 14,5cm|
|Weight||4.8 lb / 2.2 Kg|
|Case with Station and all accessories||Dimensions||21 x 15.7 x 11.6 inches / 53,5 x 40,2 x 29,5cm|
|Weight||24 lb / 11 Kg|
|Average set-up time||4-6 minutes|
|Anatomy switch time||30-120 seconds|
|Power Supply Unit||Medical grade 110-230Vac input / 12Vdc (3.34A) output|